Sunday, May 22, 2005

The space-time conundrum

This morning I went to a pupillage interview at a chambers in London. If it wasn't such a significant interview, the process could accurately have been described as farcical. I got up at 6AM so that I could catch the train at 7.38 (there is only one an hour on Sunday mornings). I got to London at 8.38, waited for an hour and twenty minutes (reading CS Lewis 'Miracles' on the south bank - both of which I recommend). The interview lasted 5 minutes! It was finished by 10.05, and I didn't get home until after 12PM. Still, I got an interview, which is positive. Odd questions though... " interview Pupillage>&1;

2 Comments:

At 3:06 pm , Blogger cfg said...

The question remains.. what was the interview for?

 
At 3:10 pm , Blogger Shervington said...

The answer is written in the blog. It doesnt relate to desklamps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home