Monday, July 11, 2005

Errrr what you call it... Vavavooom

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Nicole...Papa... Behold Sherv has entered the realms of the automobile. Yes I have procured a Renault Clio with the mere slither of 50,000 miles on the clock, one (female doctor) owner since new, and the fullest service history (including scribbled notes commenting on the sounds made by each vent) in the entire known universe.

For obvious reasons I have named the car Cecilia Sultana De Maria.

If anyone wants a lift north this Friday then give me a shout.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 pm , Blogger Eft said...

I'm sorry I missed that ride. What about next week?
Can you drive to Chicago & pick me up?

 
At 11:40 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... sorry for barging in on your blog as such... I was just wondering why you called your car Cecilia Sultana de Maria... I was just wondering becuase I knew her once upon a time ago. (Her mother is my ex-step mum's godmother)I found your blog because I entered her name into google to see what had became of her and your blog was one of the results

Ben

(benjmartin@gmail.com

 
At 4:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you know cecilia sultana de maria because she is my best mate and doesnt have a clue who you are!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home