Sunday, May 29, 2005

Observations on Buses

Journeys are usually interesting in one way or another, and today's was no exception. I spent the best part of 10 hours getting from Farnborough to Durham using Megabus and various trains at each end. The buses are rather old and painful, but excellent value. I spent about 8 hours sat in the same position, testing my ability to remain static for long periods without consuming food or water, and being subjected to a barrage of questions from an Estonian trumpet player about the state of farming in the UK (not my special subject, it has to be said). Anyway, I endured the said test and feel all the more resiliant as a result. Plus I got to gatecrash the excellent Kings' BBQ at Miller's house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home