Thursday, July 14, 2005

Autopistaied

The presence of 50 children and 2 bouncy castles next door leads me to believe I have chosen the right time to depart for the wilder climbs of the North.

I have spent the last couple of days packing everything I want to take. This evening I will see if it all fits in my car. Perhaps this is the wrong way round. I have always assumed that cars had infinite space for luggage though, so it shouldn't be a problem. My manual tells me that it can take 650 kilogrammes of luggage, which sounds rather a lot.

What is slightly concerning is that my knee is very painful at the moment. I am praying that the roads will be clear so I don't have to use the clutch too much. I think I might get an device to imobilise my knee (at weekends or something) so that it gets a chance to recover between strains. One day the NHS will get round to deciding its future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home