Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Travails

No pictures this time I am afraid, I seem to have left the crucial bit of wire in York. At present I am at home in Farnborough with the folks. I drove down with David and Tom on Friday. The festive season has been suitably pleasant. The Tokelies were here for Christmas day and provided conversational variety. We also managed to find a Christmas afternoon quiz which was slightly more achievable than the Daily Telegraph version which we normally attempt. Everything fell into place nicely.

Today I commenced my latest literary project, namely War and Peace, which has been languishing on my bookshelf for some time waiting for me to have a chunk of time to read it. An imminent trip to Sherkin Ireland with Tom and Gav provides such time. I am also hoping to do some painting whilst there, as well as furthering our inspired concept of getting Gav to narrate Russian novels to a unique blend of Jazz-Reggae.

As you see, I am rather enjoying my holidays. Prior to driving south I was visited by brother David in York. We went round the York Castle Museum (free for residents, as it turns out) and also went to the Crown Court for a morning where we saw an intriguing case regarding the cultivation of cannabis.

Adieu

1 Comments:

At 9:49 am , Blogger Dave Sherv said...

There's no denying. Pete's blog is inquisitive. I just can't shake it off with all those questions it insists on asking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home