Friday, July 29, 2005

Counting Chickens...

So the week is up. It culminated rather superbly with a win at Doncaster at and an administrative mess up by Wakefield (they gave us the wrong date for the hearing). Yesterday's hearing in York was also a success, though I had less luck at Bradford on Wednesday, but hey, it goes with the territory. What I was not prepared for is the rather dangerous feeling of euphoria upon victory. Quite addictive.

I have to say I am thoroughly dissappointed with the town of Doncaster - after Pontefract I had high expectations, but it turned out to be a concrete jungle, with irritating fencing all along the edge of the roads so that pedestrians cant cross.

Take a good look at the photo below. Have I gone crazy? No I havent, this is Wakefield County Court. A far cry from York or Bradford, this little number may well double up as a fall-out bunker. The country may be obliterated by a nuclear holocaust, but District Judge Bloggs will still be sitting behind his desk listening to barristers whittering on... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture reminds me of Ilford. I don't miss it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home