Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Concrete Bollard

Today was full of stuff. It was mainly spent in Court 5 of the Royal Courts of Justice, watching Criminal Appeals. I will fill you in tommorow

A couple of interesting things: I was waiting for Jon Cox outside the house of commons and found myself sitting on a concrete bollard next to Robin Cook. I probably should have engaged him in a debate, but I couldnt muster the will to talk about anything, so we just sat on our own for a few minutes. Surreal!

Discussion with Jon over dinner revolved around the old chestnut of fundamentalism. Am I a fundamentalist?.. Is sin really relational?... Should I pray for a majority of politicians to be Christians?.. Can Muslims and Christians co-exist in modern Britain?... Questions Questions

I'll have more to say tommorow
Oh, I got through my interview for job next year - next stage is assessment day in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home